Friday, April 20, 2012

#7. An Art A Day - Day 4 Origami Furniture

For day 4 I made these origami furniture. 


I was thinking of building a little model for a residence building in my story project Crossing. (http://blog.naver.com/haejinsung) I didn't have to of course, but since I'm doing "An Art A Day" project, I thought it may be interesting.
So I went to origami sites. There are really good sites out there, this one in my monitor (http://en.origami-club.com/) even shows an animation for folding each origami, which was such a huge help for me, since I am prone to confuse left-right-up-down in the diagram..)

I didn't have origami papers, so I used post-its. :P

But while I was making these, I changed my mind about building a model. It would not only be time-consuming but also be quite difficult! I mean with my skill I cannot build a small building with about twenty rooms, all different from one another!
...So I gave up on that and just made some furniture.
...And I think they are cute..... xo


A desk, chair, and bed!


After I finished making these five little objects, I was surprised how peaceful-looking they were.
In real life, in a real room, hardly anything can be that peaceful- and happy-looking.
It's a small world that is like a dream... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment