Sunday, April 22, 2012

#7. An Art A Day - Day 7 What's In My Mind

Today's art is "Things On My Mind."
Last night, I was a bit irritated. My mind would keep going blank, thanks to the exhaustion after the classes are over, and I could neither study or write my story properly.
So I decided to let it all out on a sheet of paper.
I scribbled down the words that were hovering around my brain.
Surprisingly, it was fun, and I felt pretty good after I finished it.


I guess I am a writer after all. In the bottom I ended up doodling the map of a shop in my story... X)


And the doodle in the top left is me. A rather realistic caricature, I think. XP


This kind of doodle.. or "art" was quite easy to make and also quick to make, not to mention refreshing. 
I think I might want to do it again! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment